[Koha] LDAP documentation

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Thu Oct 13 04:14:08 NZDT 2011

Where can I find additional documentation on how Koha interacts with
LDAP.  Options in the configuration file include "replicate" and
"update", but I've yet to get a good understanding of how each fully
works and how I can best populate patrons using data from my LDAP server.

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

                         Please stop, I'm bored.
                                                Miss Sweetie Poo