[Koha] Stocktake

library library at katikaticollege.school.nz
Mon Nov 21 12:09:55 NZDT 2011

Kia Ora Koutou

I too am trying my first stocktake, however, I do not understand the
results. The stocktake is loading fine (BBEdit), but at the very least I
expected the "last seen" field to change to today's date. How can you tell
if your items have been seen or not. I ran the barcode report which worked
well, but it only tells me that a number of barcodes have not been seen. I
really need to know if items that are still registered as "out" are in fact
"in", but this detail is not flagged, although it does flag the items that
have been withdrawn. How do others determine this.

Thanks for all the past help I have received, this is a really caring
community.

Naku noa
--
Ann Murphy