[Koha] Koha - Mobile web version.

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Tue Nov 15 21:33:25 NZDT 2011

Ian's questions are interesting. Before writing
http://catalogo.pusc.it/mobile/
I had a Q&A with... myself:

Q: An app?
A: Very beautiful appearance.
   It can easily store preferences, credentials, data and offline
   functionalities.
   It requires a lot of experience for developing and testing on many
   present -and future- smartphones and tablets.
   And certifications of Apple Store and Android Market.
   Apps increase in number day by day. Maybe this model will have an
   end is few years.
   My university has/will have its own app. There will be two apps for
   our students? Or will I develop part of the institutional app?

Q: Ad hoc CSS to change Koha appearance?