[Koha] [Koha-devel] overdues with fines

David Schuster dschust1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:23:45 NZDT 2011

A not very good report in my opinion.  Currently you have to have an overdue
for the fine to show.  If you don't have an overdue it doesn't show the
borrower.

I'd love to see it rewritten to actually pull Overdues and/or Fines/fees - a
much better report and incorporate that with how overdues report currently
works and You would have a LOT of happy librarians.

Currently we run 2 separate reports and merge them to get an accurate report
of problem patrons.  Yes automation is supposed to make our lives easier -
we just have to have the smart programmers know what we really want!

Thanks all!  I am constantly amazed at what you can make this system do.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz>wrote:

> Heya Nicole
>
> Dont know the answer but I have cced the devel list so more developers will
> see it. A lot have the main list on digest so for development questions, of
> which documentation of features most certainly is, the devel list will get
> you a better hit rate.
>
> Chris
>
> Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I've asked before - but got no answer. Anyone know what this report is
> >for? Overdues with Fines?
> >
> >It's a blank section in the manual:
> >
> http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-4-manual-en/?ch=x8286#overduesfines
> >
> >Nicole