[Koha] new versions

Shelley & Kurt Kemperman ksckemperman at chartermi.net
Wed Mar 30 23:54:32 NZDT 2011

I am unable to place holds with the version we have, even after trying
all suggestions.  I'm hoping a newer version will fix that issue, but
also, I do want to keep up to some degree.  We won't be able to
upgrade every time it's available, but I figured that if we wait too
long, retraining might be an issue.  Our school librarian is a
"retired" nun in her seventies - computer stuff is not instinctive for
her - lol.