[Koha] Is KOHA suitable for Digital Library?

SANDEEP BHAVSAR sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:24:17 NZDT 2011

Respected All

We are using Koha and Dspace software. We have uploaded the
Seminar/Conferences videos on our Digital Repository, Guest lectures ppts,
Reserach Articles of faculties, Photos of seminars. Please have a look at
http://dspace.vpmthane.org:8080/jspui/handle/123456789/5

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 8:16 AM, <hansbkk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greenstone is another good open-source alternative.
>
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM, atiqse <atiqse at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I am new to KOHA ILS Solution, Can any body guide me that whether or not
> > use the KOHA ILS in place of digital library requirements?

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob     : 9029 345777