[Koha] Error appearing upon scanning/entering Barcodes - PLEASE HELP!!!

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Wed Aug 31 02:08:46 NZST 2011

Joel,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

What operating system are you running Koha on?
Which minor release of 3.4 (the last digit is important)?
Is this a new install or an upgraded install?
If it is an upgraded install, was the previous install running with the zebra indexer or with the nozebra preference set?
If it's Zebra, have you done a full reindex? (/home/koha/kohaclone/misc/migration-tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -v)
Do you get results when you search?
Are you using a translation?
Have you changed or edited your bibliographic frameworks?

The answers to these questions will help us figure out where to begin suggesting fixes for you.

Thanks!

Liz Rea
lrea at nekls.org