[Koha] Koha Installation on Ubuntu 11
deepak.bhatia at nechclst.in
Thu Aug 18 22:01:33 NZST 2011
1. When I install the Ubuntu 11, then I create a user by my name “deepak”
2. Then I login as deepak and set the password for root using “sudo passwd
3. Then create a koha user while logged in as deepak, using the command
4. Then I do “sudo users-admin” and give administer rights to koha
5. Then I logout and login using koha
6. Then I follow the steps after that as suggested by you in your PDF.
Then when I run $sudo cpan HTTP::OAI, this fails (But earlier sudo commands
had worked, like sudo apt-get update, sudo dselect)
Please help me in resolving this issue.
View this message in context: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-Installation-on-Ubuntu-11-tp4711550p4711550.html
Sent from the Koha - Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Koha