[Koha] Really stupid question - deleting patrons

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Sat Aug 6 09:48:28 NZST 2011

Lisa,
The short answer to your question is yes, the statistics table is not touched when you delete a Patron.

The further question I had, that I'm still looking into, is whether or not the reading history is preserved as well, and I don't yet have an answer for that one. So, what you thought was a dumb question was actually quite a thought provoking one!

Take that, Friday!

:)

Liz Rea
lrea at nekls.org