[Koha] fines report and info not appearing as expected
Msgr. Marion J. Makarewicz
marmak3261 at att.net
Fri Aug 5 08:28:56 NZST 2011
Can't trace the next step in this troubleshooting. I'm running Koha 3.04.02
1. finesMode in Circulation preferences marked "Calculate and charge"
(database table systempreferences finesMode reads "production". There is
kind of a disconnect between systempreferences interface and the within
script documentation which doesn't refer to the stated choices, only the
final value as "production" or "test".)
2. Calendar of days when library is open and closed set up
3. Circulation and Fines rules are set up
4. Environment variables and cron job set and running for fines.pl
(tested manually also with -v option) , run as kohaadmin (koha system user)
5. /tmp/koha_2012-*.log reads with correct fines calculated based on
rules with appropriate patron information, so fines.pl is working somewhat.
6. Circulation -> Overdues with fines gives no information for all
7. Staff client with patron information shows overdues but no fines
8. OPAC client shows overdues but no fines information
I assume the info is stored in the accountlines table, but there is no data
in this table.
Can't find any error message or log that indicates any problems such as no
permissions to write to a specific database table.
Any suggestions as to the next step in troubleshooting?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koha