[Koha] cataloguing

Margaret Matthews mamatthews at hughes.net
Mon Aug 1 10:13:01 NZST 2011

Hi,  I need some help on error msgs that I am getting while trying to catalog.  using 3.2 on ubuntu.  all cataloging was fine until I got these msgs.  i have cataloged 2600 titles all downloaded from LOC and now these msgs.

1.  All arguments must be MARC: field objects at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl line 149

and

2.  Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value  at   /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/additon.pl line 79

what do these pl lines represent?  what MARC field do they represent or do they??  help!!  thanks in advance!!  margaret at Valentine isd, Texas