[Koha] LibLime responses to some of yesterdays postings

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Sat Sep 18 08:22:25 NZST 2010

Thank you for organizing this.  I have seen much of this and had forgotten
it existed!

It looks like much of this was drawn up for the discussion back in
September, 2009.  Should people continue to build on the information
presented here even though it was initially posted under "Formation Founding
Meeting, September, 2009"?

Vicki

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>wrote:

> 2010/9/17 Kurt Bodling <kbodling at mountvernon.org>:
> > I don’t know much, but I know how to stick some bare bones text into a
> wiki.
> >

> > http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Software_Foundation
> >

> Following Kurts lead
>
> I have tried to collate a lot of the previous discussion into one place
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Software_Foundation/Association
>
> And added a link there to the page Kurt made, and MJ has edited.
>
> Chris

Vicki Teal Lovely

Helping our 52 member libraries provide the best possible service to the
public.

ILS Project Manager
South Central Library System
Madison, WI