[Koha] Foundation conversation

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Oct 17 18:06:09 NZDT 2010

In order to clarify then, since there seems to be a misunderstanding.
Liblime have a TM in the US only.
HLT have the european union mark.

I hope this clarifies and explains why the committee asked for the wording
to be reverted, at that time Biblibre held the mark .... wow deja vu I wrote
about this just yesterday.

So trademark in the US for Liblime, European union for every one else.

Chris