[Koha] koha overdue notice problem

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:51:05 NZDT 2010

Hello all.

Once again I have stuck into a familiar kind of problem, its overdue
notices.

This time it is not much complicated, but weird.

I have configured KOHA to send mails. Here, I'm using postfix. I can send
mails when I use "mailx" command line.

When I run ./fines.pl I can see that it says 2 counted, 2 reported. I can
also see the log file, where there are details of the patrons who have
overdues.

Now, when I run ./overdue_notices.pl, there is no output. Using it with any
switch combination gives no output at all.
Also, ./process_message_queue.pl also gives no output. But in either case,
there is no error message as well.

Earlier, I used to check the database table named "message_queue" to see
whether messages are queued, but there is also empty table.

What might be the problem, please help.

Regards.

--
Nitesh Rijal