[Koha] Koha reports problem

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:10:48 NZDT 2010

Which report in general are you having trouble with? It sounds like
one of the stats wizards and if you just leave the pull down for item
type blank it chooses them all.  If that's not it then I need a bit
more info.  There are many reports that show all item types in the SQL
report library as well:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard