[Koha] Koha Conference timing

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 06:52:59 NZDT 2010

Salvete!

> Do let us all know when the conference videos are up, and where to
> find them.  I don't get any travel funding for conferences. . .  so I
> doubt I'll ever get to attend unless I'm within cycling distance ;-)

       On of the coolest things that we do as a community is ensure that content
gets out there from Conference. It ought to be a model for other Library
Conferences.

       Sorry I was lazy and stopped circling for videos! I am only missing
George Oates' presentation now, which was brilliant. It is on slideshare, but if
someone has footage, please do link it. If you prefer a schedule format, it's up
on the wiki here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon2010

Cheers,
Brooke