[Koha] link broken in /etc/apache2/sites-available/koha

kevinjns5 at gmail.com kevinjns5 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:37:03 NZDT 2010

Hello,
I am in the middle of installing koha 3.02 (?) onto an ubuntu 10.04
I am following the instructions given in the:
Installation guide for installing koha on ubuntu lucid lynx 10.04 lts.
At line 171

perl Makefile.PL
    ( answer questions )
    $ make
    $ make test
    $ sudo make install
I passed the test and entered 'sudo make install'
After adjusting the apache2 ports.conf file I tried to:

$ sudo a2enmod rewrite
    $ sudo a2ensite koha
    $ sudo apache2ctl restart

I commented out # the NameVirtualHost *:80 line.

Koha is not accessible from any browser.

I notice that in the etc/apache2/sites-available file that the koha link
has  a cross next to it, and is not accessible.
this is the message:

This link cannot be used, because its target "/etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf"
doesn't exist.

How can I rectify? If I need to create another link how do I do that?

Thanks

Kevin Jones