[Koha] General meeting on IRC: Wednesday, 10 November 2010 at 19:00 UTC+0
magnus at enger.priv.no
Tue Nov 9 21:00:09 NZDT 2010
Our next IRC meeting is on Wednesday, 10 November 2010 at 19:00 UTC+0
on the #koha irc channel on irc.katipo.co.nz.
The agenda is here:
Currently the agenda looks like this:
* Update on Roadmap to 3.2
* Update on Roadmap to 3.0
* Update on Roadmap to 3.4
1. BibLibre branches submitted to QA (roadmap & what's still
expected from BibLibre. feedback from librarians)
* Community building :
1. RFCs agreement workflow (discussion about the workflow for
RFCs to be accepted/validated)
2. git management (branches)
3. jqueryui adoption instead of YUI
4. proposal to form a Technical Committee
* Follow-up on actions from General IRC Meeting, 6 October 2010.
* Agree times of next meetings.
Please feel free to edit the agenda to add any issues you would like
to talk about, and feel free to attend the meeting using your
favourite irc client.
More information about the Koha