[Koha] Authority linking problems in Koha 3.2 solved!
eb at efdss.org
Tue Nov 2 22:56:37 NZDT 2010
A while back I reported the fact that our imported authorities were
not linking to the biblios. My IT wizard sat down with me and we dug
around in the code to where it was going wrong. The problem was in
our 008 field. Position 14 and 15 must be set to 'a' for the linking
to work. Our authorities were not originally MARC records, and when
we turned them into MARC these were set to '|' - (no attempt to code).
We changed them to 'a' and the linking worked like it should.
I thought I'd post this, just in case someone else down the road has
the same problem.
More information about the Koha