[Koha] Printing search results

Jared Camins-Esakov camins at numismatics.org
Thu Mar 25 07:26:43 NZDT 2010

Hello.

We are are in the process of converting our library from a custom ILS to
Koha. Although we have only had our proof-of-concept Koha instance
running for a few months, I have already had two patrons ask if it was
possible to print out search results as a bibliography (preferably in
some standard format like MLA, Chicago, APA...). Has anyone customized
Koha to print bibliographies based on search results, or does anyone
have any suggestions for other ways we might meet our patrons' needs?

We're also looking into extending the COinS functionality, so that our
patrons could use Zotero (or another citation manager, I assume) to
produce bibliographies, so if anyone would be willing to share any
improvements to Biblio::GetCOinSBiblio for MARC21 flavor, we would be
grateful.

Regards,
Jared Camins-Esakov

--