[Koha] Kia ora tatou Hello everyone

Jos Black jos.kohado at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:37:35 NZDT 2010

Hi Greg

Thanks for your kind words and support, and for your curiosity.

I'm not based in NZ despite the Maori, but I do have an appreciation of
indiginous languages as I work for a training provider in Wales, UK, so thought
it might be nice to try out a little of Koha's birth language, of which I now
know 4 words ;-)

We're still in the very early stages of Koha, and we haven't yet given our
formal notice to quit to our current provider, but I'm doing this initial
investigation so I know what options I've got.

Kind regards
Jos