[Koha] Duplicate Records Created When Importing Large Batch of Records into Koha

Frances Sandeman francessandeman at austwaterenv.com.au
Wed Mar 24 14:39:41 NZDT 2010

Hi,

We thought we had successfully imported 2669 records into koha and had
no problems bringing the
records up when searching for them by title.  Everything looked good,
however while I was editing them I discovered  half way
through  duplicates of each bib record. There is only one bib record but
when I do a search on the title it brings up a duplicate
record for each title.  When we tried to un import to revert these
staged records only the first 6 records reverted and the others
remain imported.  Does anyone know why this is happening and how we can
fix this problem?  Also how do we prevent duplicate
copies in the future?

Thankyou

Regards,

*Frances Sandeman*

Library Technician

/This email and any file transmitted with it are confidential to the
sender and the intended recipient and may be privileged or subject to
copyright of the sender or a third party. /

/If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately via return email or by calling 08 8378 8000. /