[Koha] Inquiry: Batch download e-books from Springer Databaseto KOHA with Marc-Records

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:16:57 NZDT 2010

I just want to update the link that Irma sent you - it should be:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/  This is the
current manual.

Anyway, I don't know about Springer, but most book vendors send their
libraries marc files with their order - if Springer doesn't do this,
then you need to ask Springer if there is a way to get a marc export
of the books in the system.  After that you go to the Stage MARC
Records for Import tool and follow the manual and the on screen
instructions.

Thanks
Nicole