[Koha] How to Koha backup

Ian Walls ian.walls at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Feb 20 02:31:12 NZDT 2010

Nick,

Clay Fouts did an excellent presentation on backups at the last KohaCon
(April 2009, Plano, TX).  You can view his presentation here:
http://wiki.koha.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=claykoha_disaster_recovery.pdf

It outlines several strategies for how to do backups, but doesn't provide
step-by-step directions on any of them.  But hopefully it will serve as an
overview for you to pick the best strategy, and proceed from there.

Hope it helps!

-Ian Walls