[Koha] New classification source/ settings

EIsola essi.isola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:27:34 NZDT 2010

Hi,

I’d like to get some comments on which setting changes should I take into
consideration when I use other classification system (ykl=Finnish public
libraries classification system) in Koha. I’ve already added ykl as a new
classification source and it’s the only one that I’ve set as “in use”. I
also added ykl into the classification filing rules list.
I use Z39.50 search, and the source doesn’t contain 084-fields, which I’ve
added and which I fill in manually before saving records.

Br,
Essi