[Koha] Google Chrome

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Aug 23 19:54:21 NZST 2010

Nicole Engard wrote:
> You should report your Chrome issues at bugs.koha-community.org so
> that those developers who have Chrome can look into them.  Chrome
> wasn't around when Koha was first written - and it wasn't used much
> when 3.0 was released, so it's just something we have to start paying
> attention to now :)

If Chrome is outperforming Firefox because of something in Koha, then
I feel that's a bug in Koha which should be fixed.  We really
shouldn't be helping people to escape the library monoliths and then
driving people away from software freedom into the arms of Google. :-(

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef) Webmaster and developer for hire at | software