[Koha] Request for addition to vendor list

Oscar Gaona ramses02 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 03:50:48 NZST 2010

Hi

This is the information of Organizadatos in order to be added to the support
vendor page:

Company: Organizadatos

Contact: Oscar Gaona

Email: oscar.gaona at organizadatos.com

Website: www.organizadatos.com

Work Phone: +571-7037637

Location: Bogota, Colombia (South America)

archives: installation, administration and support of information systems,
advice, consultancy and outsourcing. For Koha we offer installation, support,
hosting, customization, maintenance, training and data migration. Also, we have
national and international coverage, in person and/or remotely.

Thanks in advance

Oscar Gaona