[Koha] data migration from one KOHA installation to another
susan.mustafa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:34:06 NZST 2010
Kindly follow the steps below: [All These steps require that you are
technically aware and these steps require access to the database behind
KOHA, not using Koha]]
- Backup the 3.0 database using programs such as MySQL Administrator, or
using Webmin if you are familiar with it, etc
- Delete the new Koha-3.0.6 database
- Create the koha 3.0.6 database again *should be empty)
- import the 3.0 database backup dump into this 3.0.06 koha database
- Make sure you add the user koha or kohaadmin or whoever the admin is to
the Users Group of Koha
- Import this database backup *dump* into the Koha database of 3.0.6 using
MySQL Administrator or webmin.
- Run the web-installer again by going to
- The web installer will update and restructure your database to match thd
3.0.6 version now.
I know its complicated, so I hope you are familiar with databases and linux.
Hope this helps
2010/8/11 RekhaSaraswat <rekhasaraswat at cdacnoida.in>
> Dear All,
> I have an installed version of KOHA(3.00.04) and a well populated
> database of this system.
> Now I have installed KOHA(3.00.06) on another sytem due to some official
> I am stuck at data migration from one system to another.
> kindly help me, how to migrate my data from one system to another.
> Thanking you in advance.
> Rekha saraswat
> Sr. Lecturer(MCA)
> CDAC, Noida
> Koha mailing list
> Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koha