[Koha] Koha Open Day

MJ Ray mjr at software.coop
Sat Apr 24 05:13:42 NZST 2010

Andrea wrote:
> There were some questions about which companies offer support to the
> UK- we aren't sure where such a list is now held, or if it is up to
> date. Please make yourself known, or point me to a current list?

Hello again Andrea and glad to hear the event was a success!

The current list is http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/
but of course I think almost everyone in the UK should buy from the
longest-serving UK support company and still the only cooperative (a
"for-service" rather than "for-profit" company) on the list. ;-)

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software