[Koha] Koha in Manhattan

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Apr 20 08:31:15 NZST 2010

Elaine Bradtke <bradtke.e at googlemail.com>
> Due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland, I find myself unexpectedly
> detained in Manhattan.  I was planning to attend a Koha open day in
> London on Friday, but won't be able to get there.  I was wondering if
> there was a Koha installation here in New York with a friendly who
> would be willing to spend some time showing me how their library uses
> it, and talk to me about how they went about implementing the
> changeover.

There are a few listed on http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=kohausers
but if that doesn't work out, I expect there will be more Koha open
days in the UK before too long.  It's a good idea and I think other
libraries will be interested in how this one goes.

Hope that helps
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software