[Koha] Koha Workshop Series in Oct-Nov Update

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Wed Sep 16 17:36:44 NZST 2009

All, An update on our Koha workshop series in Bangalore, Delhi,
Chennai and Mumbai:

The Delhi workshop will be held at Delhi Technological University, the
lab can seat 24 people, so we can accommodate an additional 12 people.
Limited Guest house accommodation is available at the University
campus.

Also Mr. Basavraj Talikoti of Delhi Public Library (DPL) has agreed to
give a talk on his experiences with implementing and maintaining Koha.
DPL is the most significant Koha implementation in India to date.

We also have quite a few seats at other locations. Those who wish to
participate can register using our online form. More information
available here:
http://www.osslabs.biz/koha_library_management_system/koha_workshops/

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi