[Koha] Patron Record: Street Number Usage

Chris Mueller catsalsa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:08:24 NZDT 2009

We would appreciate feedback on how libraries have used the "Street number"
subfield of the "Main address" portion of the Patron record.

We have tried entering street numbers in the specified area and as part of
the "Address" line. When entered in the specified area the number does not
appear in the left column of the Patron Details display.

We are using Koha for a Books by Mail program and will need to generate
mailing labels for book bags from the patron data. Is there any reason why
the "Street number" *should* be entered into the separate subfield?

Christine Mueller
Database Administrator
Office of Information Technology
New Mexico State Library