[Koha] First things first for a Koha foundation

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 01:18:30 NZDT 2009

> It is my understanding that this has been in discussion for years -
> and is only be rushed now because everyone it tired of discussing it
> to death and want to make a decision.
>
> The meetings on IRC were a chance for everyone to speak up related to
> the survey and its questions/layout.  I took everything I was given
> into account and have others reviewing my work - but I repeat - I was
> told that we did not want to waste any more time discussing - it was
> time to make a decision.

I concur. We've been discussing for ages. Now I think is the time for
action. I'm sure not everyone will be happy with what we go with (
including myself ). However, at this point, I would rather have
something I'm not completely happy with than nothing at all.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )