No subject

Wed Nov 11 03:01:06 NZDT 2009

it sounds like an RFC Wrangler is just what is needed. To build on Nicolas'
idea.... I see that person (or persons) as someone who wouldn't have an
investment in any particular development path or particular feature but have
the limited role of ensuring that an agreed-upon workflow developed, known
to all, and is followed.

People need to know where to submit requests, how to write useful RFCs and
how to submit them.  Then when they are properly submitted, the RFC Wrangler
ensures they are properly vetted by developers and sent back to the
community or users and/or people who wrote the RFC for more work, more
comment, minor adjustments, etc.

That seems like it resolves the workflow issue, keeps the developers in
control, and doesn't add unwanted bureaucracy into the mix.

 Lori