[Koha] Contents of koha-zebra-daemon in /etc/init.d (Debian)

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 10:37:13 NZDT 2009

Can somebody please send me contents of koha-zebra-daemon in /etc/init.d
I have a standard koha installation, on Debian, with koha-zebra-ctl.sh in /usr/share/koha/bin
For some reason I still have not been able to start the zebra server except manually and that just won't do. I have followed all the instructions, but I think something is wrong with the koha-zebra-daemon file. I cannot start the zebra server by doing /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon start. Please?
Thanks,
Marty