[Koha] Manual, section on searching

tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue May 19 06:53:19 NZST 2009

Hi Nicole,

On Mon, 18 May 2009 09:44:36 -0400, Nicole Engard
<nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> Oh wait - I forgot to ask  -are the three files you list in the same
> order as they are described in the document?

no, are in the order that I have found them in my PC !!
As I have understood:

1)etc/zebradb/marc_defs/[marc21|unimarc]/biblios/record.abs
It link Marc data (subfield  942$c) with index name (itemtype).
In the cart 'index name' is called 'Z39.50 name'.

2)etc/zebradb/biblios/etc/bib1.att
It link index name with the value of the Attribute Use of Bib-1 (the
qualifier 'itemtype' is connect with '9006')
The values of Attribute Use of Bib-1 are listed under 'Z39.50 attribute'
column

3)etc/zebradb/ccl.properties
It defines properties using the set of Bib-1. It is also possible to insert
alias of index name, to use with CCL.
itemtype 1=9006
mc-itemtype itemtype
As I see the string used in the koha template with CCL is defined here.
For example:
Corporate-name 1=Corporate-name
cpn Corporate-name
The CCL alias in the cart are listed undr the column 'Qualifiers'.

Attention that I'm not sure of this explain, so problem to correct it

Bye
Zeno Tajoli