[Koha] Need help on Koha-3.0 -Zebra

ahtshun83 tony_ykt at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 19:59:50 NZST 2009

Hi Experts,

With the help of Amit & Franck Magron,i managed to installed Koha-3.0 on
CentOS 5.2. I also followed the INSTALL.Fedora.However i still have a few
issues which i am not able to solve..

Here is my previous forum link
-> http://www.nabble.com/Koha-on-CentOS-5.2-td23364598.html#a23420142

let me show what's i've installed

idzebra-2.0-2.0.32-1
libidzebra-2.0-modules-2.0.32-1
idzebra-2.0-debuginfo-2.0.32-1
libidzebra-2.0-devel-2.0.32-1
libidzebra-2.0-2.0.32-1
yaz-icu-3.0.32-1
libyaz3-devel-3.0.32-1
yaz-3.0.32-1
yaz-illclient-3.0.32-1
libyaz3-3.0.32-1
yaz-debuginfo-3.0.32-1
libxml2-2.6.26-2.1.2.7
libxml2-python-2.6.26-2.1.2.1
libxml2-devel-2.6.26-2.1.2.7
libxslt-devel-1.1.17-2.el5_2.2
libxslt-python-1.1.17-2
libxslt-1.1.17-2.el5_2.2
perl-String-CRC32-1.4-2.fc6
perl-CPAN-DistnameInfo-0.07-1.el5.rf
perl-XML-Dumper-0.81-2.fc6
perl-DateTime-0.41-1.el5
perl-URI-1.35-3
newt-perl-1.08-9.2.2
perl-XML-LibXML-Common-0.13-8.2.2
perl-DBD-mysql-4.010-1.el5.rf
perl-BSD-Resource-1.28-1.fc6.1
perl-Class-Singleton-1.03-1.2.el5.rf
perl-XML-LibXML-1.58-5
perl-PlRPC-0.2020-1.el5.rf
perl-rrdtool-1.2.30-1.el5.rf
perl-ExtUtils-AutoInstall-0.63-6.el5
perl-XML-NamespaceSupport-1.09-1.2.1
perl-XML-Parser-2.36-1.el5.rf
perl-DBI-1.607-1.el5.rf
perl-Params-Validate-0.91-1.el5.rf
perl-5.8.8-18.el5
perl-XML-SAX-0.16-1.el5.rf
perl-XML-LibXSLT-1.59-1.el5.rf
mod_perl-2.0.2-6.3.el5
perl-Net-Daemon-0.43-1.el5.rf

I have created symbolic link using the below command

# ln -s /usr/bin/zebraidx-2.0 /usr/bin/zebraidx
# ln -s /usr/bin/zebrasrv-2.0 /usr/bin/zebrasrv
# ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon
# ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh
/etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon
# sudo /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon start
# sudo /etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon start
# zebrasrv-2.0 -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml

When  i run zebrasrv-2.0 -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml , i will get error
message  as below
"zebrasrv-2.0: Option -f unsupported since YAZ is compiled without Libxml2
support"

second issue is that whenever i click on any options on Koha web access,it
will log me off with an error on page "Session Timed Out,Please log in
again".I have clear cookie and enable cookie but issue persist. tried IE and
firefox on window system same problem.

how do i check whether zebrasrv daemon is running? I'm reading up the Koha
3.0 manual..

Please kindly help me...Thank you in advanced!!

=^D