[Koha] From the desk of the Head Bullshitter

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Sun May 10 11:16:49 NZST 2009

Salvete!

I can't very well put "Stand up philosopher" on my nametag at gatherings
if I don't BS, so here goes. Rip it to shreds in the name of
improvement! I'm not seeking to impose my views, but rather to provide a
starting point with words I'd string together if someone pressed me for
a description of what we're on about.

The mission of the Koha project is to produce and maintain an
evolutionary and revolutionary open source Integrated Library System.
Through collaboration, our community hopes to offer a cutting edge,
reliable catalogue that sets the benchmark in usability and innovation.
We seek to free users of the morass of proprietary data and orphaned
products and empower Koha users to share their strengths in a stable,
nurturing environment.

Cheers,
Brooke