[Koha] [Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Announcing ... New koha.org Website based on Plone

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat May 9 10:47:30 NZST 2009

>> Maybe then in that case in order to no confuse first time visitors you
>> need to put that the three people hired in that grandfathering have
>> all since left liblime.
>
> Please don't re-write history.

What? So I do still work for liblime? I didn't resign? Wow, i guess im
owed a pile of backpay then.
I'm not sure what you mean here, it's totally accurate that neither
Russel, Mason or I work for liblime, and havent since april last year.

>> > I respectfully disagree. Listing by date joined is the most
>> > vendor-independent and community-focused. Another fair option would be
>> > list in order of contributions, most to least. This community is, after
>> > all,
>> > a meritocracy :).
>> >
>> The community is what the community decides it should be.
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Chris, could you explain? Do you
> mean to imply that the Koha community is not a meritocracy? Koha, like the
> Apache community has always represented 'Meritocracy in Action!' from my
> POV.

I mean that no one person gets to decide what this community does, or
how it decides things.

Chris