[Koha] Clearing "in house" OPACs

Adrea Lund adrea at moablibrary.org
Fri May 8 11:08:05 NZST 2009

Thank you Owen and Zeno for your suggestions!
I shared them with my library's computer consultant and he does not want to build 'kiosk pcs' if a solution can be incorporated into KOHA.
Owen's suggestion sounds like it would do pretty much what we want.
However, I'm not sure exactly what this means... "When the timeout was reached, the page would redirect to the logout script." Our library would like to see the following behavior after a designated time period of inactivity - search history is cleared, cart is cleared, account is logged out, and browser is redirected to the catalog home page.

Would it be appropriate to log this as an enhancement request in Bugzilla?

Thank you,
Adrea

Adrea Lund
Head of Adult Services