[Koha] LDAP schemas for Koha

Ben Finney ben+koha at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 5 12:52:55 NZST 2009

Howdy all,

I'm setting up Koha for a client. They have an existing LDAP directory
for user account authorisation, and want to use that for Koha's
borrowers and administrators.

There is documentation on making custom LDAP mappings, but I'm not sure
what LDAP schemas are *needed* by Koha. What more is necessary beyond
the common ‘person’, ‘posixAccount’, ‘inetOrgPerson’?

--
 \       “I watched the Indy 500, and I was thinking that if they left |
  `\         earlier they wouldn't have to go so fast.” —Steven Wright |