[Koha] displaying item type icons in OPAC search results

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Mar 13 01:11:07 NZDT 2009

I need to double check this - but I don't think they show on the
search results (at least not with XSL turned on) - but they do appear
on the detail page next to the holdings for the item in question.  I
have to toggle the settings on my system to confirm this for sure -
but maybe someone else knows off of the top of their head.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714