[Koha] Adding koha in a web application implementation

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Tue Jul 28 03:05:48 NZST 2009

Hello,

Please elaborate your idea a little more. Adding a wrapper over Koha can be done in many different ways with different outcomes. What exactly are you looking for?

Koha, as such, does not expose a full API or a set of services (to be accessed via SOAP/RESTful, etc.) to its functionality. But, please take a look at an earlier post this month (in response to a query by Marshall Breeding) about a set of services that have been developed recently for a web application like SOPAC to be able to use Koha.

Best regards,
krishnan