[Koha] Overdue notices

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 01:16:09 NZST 2009

Is it correct to assume that Overdue notices are only sent to Home
email addresses (borrowers.email)?

Some patrons provide both a home & a work email (borrowers.emailpro).

Ideally, the Patron DB would be setup to allow staff to specify the
default email address to be used for notices.

Otherwise, Koha should send notices to any available address (work if
no home address available, & vice versa.)

At present, I believe we would have to copy work addresses into empty
home address fields to ensure that Notices are sent out.

Thank you,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH