[Koha] 2.2.9 to 3.0.1

"Thommy M. Malmström" thommy.m.malmstrom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:09:28 NZDT 2009

Mason James wrote:
> On 2009/02/23, at 8:39 AM, Thommy M. Malmström wrote:
>
>> I have installed a koha 3.0.1 that can handle utf8 and it looks all
>> OK.
>
>> I've not tried the 22_to_30 way, but I don't think
>> that is applicable in my scenario.
>>

> Thommy, i think 22_to_30 will be the only way for you
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=22_to_30&s=update
>
> there are many db structure changes between your versions that are
> handled by this process

Only thing is that I can't figure out how to run it. The 22_to_30 page
is a mess IMHO and does not explain how to run different parts and what
each step do. I'm sure that I just can't run all of it 'cause it will
ruin the setup that I have. I'll rather do the cataloging again for all
our items (just a couple of thousand) than letting some script mess with
the unicode configs that I've struggled hard with.