[Koha] Items marked long overdue one day after due date

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 05:49:49 NZDT 2009

Hi Tim --

You are at the right place for what you want...

That script needs to be placed in your crontab and you need to replace
the first part of it with your path to koha_cronjobs.

So that script will have items age to longoverdue after 20 days and
then become lost after 100 days and charge the patron replacement fees.

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com