[Koha] problem downloading reports

Lexa Long llong at shepherd.edu
Tue Sep 30 08:32:43 NZDT 2008

I am a new user to Koha 3.0 acquisitions.

Today my problem is guided reports.  I got the report constructed and
run.  Only the first part of the report showed on the screen.   I need
to check to see if I have entered some titles as I am entering material
purchased before we began using Koha acquisitions. The report on screen
showed only page 1 and did not indicate there were other pages.  Since I
could not see it on screen I wanted to download it.

I then tried to download the report to excel but got an error message.
The message was Error exporting report. When I had my test server that
feature worked okay.

Am I missing something somewhere?  Is this a step in the install?  I do
not have a programmer and the person that installed the program is no
longer here.  I may be able to get some help on campus if I know how to
fix the problem.

Lexa V. Long

Acquisions Associate

Scarborough Library