[Koha] VirtualHost overlap after installing Koha-3.00.00

marty bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 10 02:18:42 NZST 2008

Hi all,
We have been running Koha 2.2.9 for a while and want to upgrade to 3. It
seems to be installed, but on restarting the server I get this message:

[Tue Sep 09 10:06:47 2008] [warn] VirtualHost debian:8080 overlaps with
VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:8080, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a
NameVirtualHost directive
[Tue Sep 09 10:06:47 2008] [warn] VirtualHost debian:80 overlaps with
VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:80, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a
NameVirtualHost directive

I know this is mnot an Apache group, but somebody might have had this
problem and knows the solution. I am by no means an expert on servers.
When I enter debian:80 or debian:8080 in the URL bar I do get the
welcome to koha message before it shows the "internal server error".
I have played around with the koha-httpd.conf file, but the only result
so far has been different overlaps (like debian:80 overlaps with
VirtualHost debian:80, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a
NameVirtualHost directive)

Thanks,

Marty