[Koha] $self->introduction

John Beppu john.beppu at liblime.com
Fri Oct 24 02:04:32 NZDT 2008

Hi,

I'm a new hire at LibLime who will be working on koha codebase.  This is my
first time working with library-related code, but I've been doing web
development for about 10 years (that went by too fast, IMO).  Most of my
server-side experience has been with Perl although I did take a brief
diversion into Ruby, and on the client-side, my JavaScript library of choice
is jQuery.

I'm a big fan of Free Software, and I am glad that I am working on a Free
project such as koha.  My own projects have always been free, and those of
you who are curious can take a look at http://github.com/beppu .

I look forward to working w/ you all.  :)

--beppu