[Koha] What's going with perl -MCPAN -e 'install Net::Z3950'

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Thu Oct 2 04:43:00 NZDT 2008

2008/10/1 Mohamed Fekry Negm <mfekry6 at hotmail.com>:
> Hi to all
>
> i know there are a problem in indexdata.com server but is it any alternate
> solution to this problem i can't install koha 3 on UBUNTU ???

I think you should be able to use CPAN to download and install the
most recent version of Net::Z3950::ZOOM (version 1.25)

I recently downloaded it from
http://search.cpan.org/~mirk/Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.25/ and successfully ran
the test suite on it, so I believe it should work for you, too.

If you're having problems with it, the best place to go would probably
be the author, Mike Taylor at indexdata, though if you post some
details here someone may be able to help you out.

-Andy